Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tonight - 'Ode to Edo' @ Jerome Jenner Gallery



Tonight, I will be visiting the Jerome Jenner gallery for the "Ode to Edo" show. I will update with show photos when I'm back.

I am not part of this show, but I'm plugging it here anyway because a lot of my friends are in it. It will be an exciting show, so if you're in the area, head down and check it out!

Some participating artists include Harvey Chan, Joe Morse, Tessar Lo, Yoskay Yamamoto, Tyrel McNichol, Martin Wittfooth, Jose Ortega, Jon Todd, Yukiko Otsu, and the list goes on..

For more info about the show, check out their website.

This gallery is a new exciting gallery which recently opened in Toronto, check out this video of their gallery..its going to be an awesome new gallery in Toronto exhibiting young emerging artists and low brow art culture.



New Links:
Jerome Jenner Gallery
Yukiko Otsu

2 comments:

sleepboy said...

thanks for reminding me about this show... i bought the tessar lo piece.

http://sleepstodream.blogspot.com/2008/06/ode-to-edo.html

Chanp said...

So you're the secret buyer. Hehe..

Awesome. Thanks for the link.