Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time is a Virtue

Hey everyone,
I am currently working on multiple paintings and drawings for a series of different things, I have been so caught up into drawing and painting lately, but I will have alot of material to update in the coming weeks.

I have been doing a lot of learning and reading about our world, all the living and non-living things that co-exist. The importance of everything that plays a role around us is often overlooked.

To start here are some drawings and ideas to share.

More to come!


Jeannie said...

These looks really nice Peter! Can't wait to see MORE!

Yuta Onoda said...

These look great sir!

Hyein Lee said...

OH my god. I love them! And an owly \( ; o ; )/

roy santua said...

Hey Peter,

Wonderful works, enjoyed your stuff a lot.

Dean H. said...

A great concept! Your blog looks super!

Linda Popple said...

Love your blog! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Chanp said...

Jeannie & Yuta: Thanks!

Hyein: ;)

roy, Dean, Linda: Thank you for the nice words.